- Notorious robber Toba (aka Small) killed by South African police.
- Toba had a history of committing multiple robberies in Zimbabwe and South Africa.
- He was part of a three-person gang that robbed a jewelry store in Plettenberg Bay.
- Toba was widely feared in the Plumtree area for his alleged violent behavior.
- His death sparked mixed reactions on social media.
South African police have killed a notorious robber named Toba, also known as Small, who had a history of committing multiple robberies in both Zimbabwe and South Africa. Toba was shot and killed by police after robbing a jewelry store in Plettenberg Bay on December 6th. He was part of a three-person gang that fled the scene in a BMW after the robbery.
The police intercepted the gang and a shootout ensued, during which one suspect was shot and the other two escaped. The two suspects later hijacked another car, but the police were able to track them down and fatally shoot Toba. Toba’s death was met with mixed reactions on social media, with some people expressing jubilation at the news.
Toba was widely feared by those in the Plumtree area, with some social media users describing him as a ruthless and dangerous man. He was alleged to have threatened his grandmother with a gun and to have killed many people in both Zimbabwe and South Africa. He was reportedly known to hunt down the families of those who crossed him and was feared as the most dangerous man in Ntoli, Plumtree.
Despite the fear that Toba instilled in the community, it is important to remember that he was a human being and that taking a life is a serious matter. It is also important to recognize that the police were doing their job by attempting to bring him to justice for his alleged crimes.