Home Bizzare Nightmare: Python Bites Teen’s Pen!s While Using the restroom.

Nightmare: Python Bites Teen’s Pen!s While Using the restroom.

43
Python Bites Teen's Pen!s

Nightmare: Python Bites Teen’s pen!s While Using the restroom.

A Thai teen lived out every man’s worst nightmare after a snake sunk its fangs into his pen!s while he was using the restroom.

“I looked down and saw a snake was hanging within the toilet,” Siraphop Masukarat, 18, told Viral Press. His near-serpent circumcision occurred Tuesday, approximately 12 miles north of Bangkok, after the reptile allegedly infiltrated the plumbing.

Masukarat recalls watching smartphone videos in the restroom when all of a sudden, he felt a searing pain in his Hell. The college student looked right down to discover a nightmarish sight — a 4-foot python with its jaws clamped around his pen!s’ tip.

At that time, the horrified boy stood up with the snake still attached, and slammed the door on the reptile, causing it to release its grip. Masukarat then howled in terror and rushed out of the now blood-spattered bathroom together with his pants around his ankles; after that, the serpent slinked back to the restroom bowl.

Noticing her son’s distress, the teenager’s mother attempted to calm him down before emergency services rushed the poor soul to the hospital to possess his mangled member repaired. Thankfully, doctors were ready to stitch up Masukarat’s wound and sterilize it using an antibiotic wash.

” The doctor said my pen!s is often used as a traditional soon,” gushed the grateful teen, who is currently recovering.

As for the snake, handlers were ready to bag the manhood-munching reptile using special equipment and release it safely back to the wild.

Despite the painful ordeal, Masukarat’s mother said she’s relieved that the snake was a non-venomous python and not a deadly cobra.

Nonetheless, she predicts that her son “will be scared whenever he goes to the bathroom .”

Unfortunately, this isn’t the primary time someone has been bitten by a snake while on the bowl. In January, a Thai woman had to be hospitalized after a snake sunk its fangs into her thigh while doing her business.